Hyundai have a dynamic and expansive range of air compressors in the current line-up, covering home, domestic, DIY and professional use. There are four types of air compressors in the series, powered by belt drive, direct drive, petrol and rotary screw air compressors. These air compressors always perform to the highest standard and with one size to fit everyone, you won't find a better selection on the UK market.
£1,750.00 Inc. VAT £1,458.33 Ex. VAT
- Part of the Hyundai "Pro Series" air compressor range designed for professional users.
- A belt drive air compressor, it's powered by a 7.5hp engine.
- Fitted with a large 270L rolled steel air tank, producing 29cfm.
- A belt driven air compressor, it's built to withstand the challenges of tough daily use.
- Ideal for mechanics, workshop and industrial users who need a heavy-duty air compressor.
£11,698.12 Inc. VAT £9,748.43 Ex. VAT
Out of stock
Highly customisable to meet your requirements, these rotary screw air compressors are ideal for professional users looking for a high powered, low cost and reliable source of power. The main benefits of a rotary screw compressor are as follows:
- Low maintenance requirements.
- Extremely low noise output.
- Increased reliability.
- Can be used for continuous operation.
- Increased efficiency.
Below you can see the options available for this model.
Please note: RRP does not include delivery.Learn More
£1,999.00 Inc. VAT £1,665.83 Ex. VAT
Out of stock
- The largest Hyundai petrol air compressor for professional and commercial use.
- Powered by a 14hp 4-stroke IC420 Hyundai engine.
- Produces a maximum output of 37.8CFM.
- Equipped with a large 200L tank.
- Maximum pressure output: 145psi / 10bar