Hyundai HY2164 18V Impact Wrench / Driver
Availability: In stock
- Comes with Hyundai case, two 18V 2Ah lithium-ion batteries and charger.
- LED work light for maximum precision within dark and enclosed areas.
- Rapid charging time of 60 minutes.
- Temperature overload function with automatic shut down.
- Variable speed control and reverse functionality.
- As used by Hyundai Motorsport GmbH in the New Generation i20 R5 rally cars.
- Covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your impact wrench for years to come.
THE PROFESSIONAL CHOICE
The Hyundai HY2164 is a powerful, lightweight and ergonomic high torque wrench that is built to last. Suitable for professional or domestic use, the impact driver can be used for many applications such as tyre fitting, vehicle repairs, scaffolding and agricultural applications, as well as having the enviable credentials of being the cordless impact wheel nut gun of choice for the Hyundai i20 R5 Rally Team.
The Samsung 18V Li-Ion battery charges in just 60 minutes and provides fade free power to maintenance free brushless, low friction motor. The fully variable speed trigger can supply up to 200Nm of torque to the ½” square drive, which is more than enough to remove even the most stubborn of wheel nuts.
FEATURE PACKED The HY2164 may be a heavy duty tool but weighs only 1.54Kg with the battery fitted and the ergonomic rubber grip ensures comfort and control whilst in operation. The impact wrench is fitted with a bright LED that comes on once the trigger is pressed but will remain on for a few seconds after the trigger is released to ensure maximum precision within dark and enclosed spaces. There’s even a belt clip that can be quickly mounted to either side of the nut gun. With strong torque, lightweight design and low service and maintenance the HY2164 is incredibly user friendly buzz gun and a must for all tool kits.
WHATS IN THE BOX
Hyundai HY2164 Impact Wrench, 2 x Samsung 18V 2Ah Lithium-Ion Batteries, 230V Mains Charger, User Manual
Charger Supply Voltage (ac/hz) 230V, 50Hz Charger Output (dc/Ah) 18VDC, 1.7Ah Battery Samsung 18V DC Li-ion Battery (Ah) 2.00 Charging Time (m) 60.00 No Load Speed (rpm) 0~2200 Max Torque (nm) 200.00 Impact Rate (bpm) 0~3200 In The Box Main unit, 18V lithium-ion battery, 230V charger, 2 x 2Ah Lithium-ion batteries Net Weight (kg) 1.54 Gross Weight (kg) 3.82
Write Your Own Review
Do You Have Any Questions?
* required fields