Hyundai HY2164 18V Impact Wrench / Driver
- Comes with Hyundai case, two 18V 2Ah lithium-ion batteries and charger.
- LED work light for maximum precision within dark and enclosed areas.
- Rapid charging time of 60 minutes.
- Temperature overload function with automatic shut down.
- Variable speed control and reverse functionality.
- As used by Hyundai Motorsport GmbH in the New Generation i20 R5 rally cars.
- Covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your impact wrench for years to come.
The HY2164 is a powerful and lightweight high torque impact wrench from Hyundai, powered by a Samsung 18V lithium-ion battery the HY2164 is designed for heavy duty use.
Weighing only 1.54kg with battery included, the HY2164 is fitted with a comfortable ergonomic rubber grip for greater comfort and maximum control. The ½” square drive for use with impact sockets- ideal for car wheel removal.
Suitable for both DIY and professional use, the HY2164 has a charging time of 60 minutes. With a handy adjustable belt hook that can be fixed either on the right or left side the HY2164 is within hands reach at all times.
The LED work light with afterglow ensures maximum precision within dark and enclosed areas and the temperature overload function shuts down the wrench automatically if it overheats.
Ideal for Automotive and Motorsport use. (As used in the Genpower rally car).
Also perfect for scaffolders, mobile and stationery tyre fitters, car repairs and agriculture such as changing the tines on cultivators.
With low service and maintenance requirements, the HY2164 is incredibly user-friendly, and has full Hyundai UK parts back up.
In the box: Main unit, 230V charger, 2 x 18V 2Ah Lithium-ion batteries.
Covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
Charger Supply Voltage (ac/hz) 230V, 50Hz Charger Output (dc/Ah) 18VDC, 1.7Ah Battery Samsung 18V DC Li-ion Battery (Ah) 2.00 Charging Time (m) 60.00 No Load Speed (rpm) 0~2200 Max Torque (nm) 200.00 Impact Rate (bpm) 0~3200 In The Box Main unit, 18V lithium-ion battery, 230V charger, 2 x 2Ah Lithium-ion batteries Net Weight (kg) 1.54 Gross Weight (kg) 3.82
Write Your Own Review
Do You Have Any Questions?
* required fields