Hyundai 3200W Portable Caravan Inverter Generator HY3200SEi LPG
Availability: Out of stock
- LPG converted - Perfect for caravan users with a supply of LPG
- Dual fuel model - Can be powered by both LPG and petrol.
- Maximum output 3200w ideal for powering televisions, laptops, motorhomes, powertools and more.
- Rear wheels & front handle for easy transportability.
- Remote electric start key fob.
- LCD Display which displays the voltage, frequency and hour count
- “ECO” mode lowers the engine rpm to increase fuel economy and reduce noise, whilst extending the engine lifespan.
- Covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your generator for years to come.
The HY3200SEi is a compact yet powerful portable inverter generator from Hyundai providing a convenient and cost-effective source of power, producing 3200w/4.0kVA* the HY3200SEi is ideal for caravans and motorhomes as it allows you to take the modern luxuries from home with you wherever you go.
The HY3200SEi, with integrated carry handle is easily stored in the back of a van car, or garage. Weighing only 35kg combined with the folding front, molded rear handle and heavy duty rear wheels makes transportation easy across a variety of surfaces . The HY3200SEI houses a new inverter board designed to cope with the extreme inductive loads applied when using powertools and electric motors with high start up currents. The new LCD display makes it easy to monitor the performance of the generator, displaying voltage, frequency and hour count.
Powered by the Hyundai 210cc 4-stroke OHV engine, the HY3200SEi produces 3200w / 3.2kW and is more than capable of powering televisions, small air compressors for inflatable beds, electric heaters, power tools laptops, lights, etc.
The control panel features two 230v sockets for use with any appliance which uses a standard 3-pin 13A UK mains plug, as well as a 12v DC battery charging outlet, so it’s ideal for a variety of uses. Producing a pure sinewave output, it can safely power all sensitive electronics without risk of damaging or overloading them.
The HY3200SEi inverter generator is extremely popular for powering family holidays, and it’s built to be user-friendly with low maintenance requirements. Digital overload protection will shut the generator down should the load pass the maximum threshold, and low oil shutdown also turns off the generator should the oil levels drop too far.
*kVA is based on an assumed load factor of 0.8.
Engine Model 4-Stroke, OHV, Single Cylinder, Forced Air Cooling Engine Type Petrol Engine Size (cc) 210.00 Rated Speed (rpm) 3600.00 Maximum Power (kW) 3.20 Start Method Recoil / Electric / Remote Frequency (Hz) 50.00 Gross Weight (kg) 35.00 Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm) 579mm x 425mm x 443mm
Write Your Own Review
Do you have a question regarding this product?
* required fields