Hyundai HYLS8000V 3000w 8 Tonne Vertical Electric Log Splitter
Availability: Out of stock
- Powered by a maintenance-free IP54 3000w, 230v/50Hz electric motor for reliable and quiet operation.
- Produces 8 tonnes of splitting pressure which can split logs up to 400mm in diameter and 650mm in length.
- Suitable for seasoned softwood and hardwood.
- Two-hand operation adds extra safety protection for the operator.
- A portable machine which is built with two large wheels and a built-in handle.
- Eliminates the back, arm and neck strain caused by chopping wood with an axe.
- Ideal for domestic users who need logs for stoves, wood burners or fires.
The HYLS8000V is an electric powered vertical log splitter, ideal for domestic users who need to cut large logs down to a manageable size. It's powered by a 3000w, 230v/50Hz maintenance-free electric motor which provides reliable performance inside or out. This low noise electric motor also produces drastically lower noise levels than a petrol log splitter, eliminating disturbance for your family and neighbours.
With a massive 8 tonnes of splitting pressure, you can work through even the largest collection of logs quickly and effectively, with a hydraulic oil capacity of 7.5L. It can split seasoned softwood and hardwood logs from 120mm – 400mm in diameter and up to 650mm in length, suitable for heavy-duty logging tasks. It's also fitted with two-hand operation, which ensures your hands and arms are kept away from the splitting mechanism for increased safety.
With overall dimensions of 900mm x 610mm x 1550mm (L x W x H) it can be easily stored in your garden shed or garage. It's also fitted with large wheels and a handle, making this log splitter a portable machine that can be easily moved around your garden or premises.
All Hyundai log splitters are covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
Gross Weight (kg) 103.00 Model HYLS8000V Operational Orientation Vertical Motor Voltage (V) 230.00 Motor Frequency (Hz) 50.00 Min Log Diameter (mm) 150.00 Max Log Diameter (mm) 400.00 Max Log Length (mm) 650.00 Forward Speed (mm/second) 325.00 Retract Speed (mm/second) 433.00 Splitting Force (Tons) 8.00 Hydraulic Pressure (Mpa) 18.00 Hydraulic Oil Capacity (L) 5.00 Dimensions (Lx W x H)) 850mm x 660mm x 1150mm Weight (kg) 100.00
Write Your Own Review
Do you have a question regarding this product?
* required fields