Hyundai IC390E-QFM Electric Start Petrol Engine
Availability: Out of stock
- A 4-stroke 13hp petrol engine with a horizontal straight shaft.
- Ideal for use as a general replacement / spare engine.
- Features electric key and recoil pull starting methods.
- Capacity: 389cc.
- Weighs 31kg, with a 25mm shaft.
- Supplied with fuel tank, air filter and exhaust.
The IC390E is a powerful 13hp petrol engine from Hyundai with a horizontal straight shaft. Designed to the highest standards for the best possible performance and reliability. It features both electric key and recoil pull starting methods, and as a versatile engine it can be used as a general replacement / spare for a variety of applications.
Compact in size, weighing just 31kg, it has an efficient design and a powerful output. An OHV engine, it's powered by 4-stroke unleaded petrol, and comes complete with a large fuel tank for impressive running times, an air filter an exhaust.
Gross Weight (kg) 34.00 Displacement 389cc Orientation Horizontal Shaft Straight Shaft Size 25mm Recoil Start Yes Electric Start Yes
Write Your Own Review
Do you have a question regarding this product?
* required fields