DISCONTINUED - SEE UPGRADED MODEL HERE
The entry level petrol pressure washer in the Hyundai range, designed for domestic use.
Provides a maximum output of 2465PSI with a 7.9L/min flow rate.
Running on petrol provides the freedom to clean away from electrical supplies, ideal for large estates.
Common usage for this pressure washer includes cleaning patios, cars, motorcross bikes, garages, sheds, etc.
For anything up to a large-scale, medium-duty domestic use, this machine won’t let you down.
Equipped with a high quality Axial pump, designed to cope with the rigors of demanding cleaning jobs that a lot of standard pumps simply could not.
Weighing just 28kg, the HYW2400P is extremely portable, attached to a sturdy frame with two large wheels.
Features a soap detergent tank which can be filled with detergent fluid, which is drawn in to the water stream when using the correct nozzle to cut down on your cleaning time.
It's supplied with a 25ft / 7.62m hose.
Water feed: Garden hose with Q/R connector. Must have sufficient volume to match the pump flow rate. Not supplied with suction kit.
Suitable for gravity feed / mains supply.
All Hyundai pressure washers are covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
- 170cc 4-stroke engine: Providing impressive cleaning power and reliable running.
- 2465PSI output: For dealing with tough domestic cleaning requirements.
- Built-in detergent tank: For efficient and effective cleaning with no fuss.
- Axial pump: Built from high quality components for the best performance.
- Lightweight design: Easily transported with foldable handles.
|Fully Assembled Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm) H x W x L||940 x 520 x 560|
|Box Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm) H x W x L||600 x 560 x 610|
|Fuel Capacity (ml)||3.6L|
|Noise @ 7m (dB)||108|
|Pump||AR RMW 2.2G24 Axial|