P1PE P8000Ei 7500W Portable Petrol Inverter Generator
Availability: In stock
- Maximum output 7500w makes this a class-leading generator ideal for professional use, motorhomes and recreational use.
- 115v/230v pure sine wave output.
- Rear wheels & side handle for easy transportation and rubber feet to minimise vibration and movement.
- Push button electric start with recoil pull start back up.
- Overload and individual socket protection.
- Large LCD Display which displays the voltage, frequency and hour count
- Auto Throttle will automatically adjust the generator engine speed to match the load, lowering noise, increasing fuel efficiency and extending life.
- Large gravity feed fuel tank, so no priming required.
- Covered by P1 2 year warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your inverter generator for years to come.
Produced by P1 Power Equipment the P8000Ei is a compact and powerful portable electric start inverter petrol generator.
Powered by a Hyundai 420cc 4-stroke single cylinder air cooled engine, providing a reliable power source at either 230v or 115v.
Producing a maximum electrical power output of 7.5kW with a continuous output of 7kW and a surge output of 15kW, the P8000Ei is ideal for larger power requirements that need a pure sinewave output.
A folding handle and heavy duty wheels make transportation easy across a variety of surfaces.
The 22-litre capacity fuel tank allows the generator to run for 8 to12 hours depending on load.
The P8000Ei features a new inverter board designed to cope with the extreme inductive loads applied when using power tools and electric motors with high startup currents.
The new large LCD display makes it easy to monitor the performance of the leisure generator, displaying voltage, frequency and hours run.
The control panel has 3 outlet sockets, 1 x 32A 230v socket, 1 x 16A 115v socket and 1 x 32A 115v socket making it ideal for running a variety of machines.
Producing a pure sine wave output is ideal for powering most electronic equipment. The Hyundai 14HP engine is fitted with a low oil level shut down facility ensuring safe smooth and efficient operation and long life.
The P8000Ei inverter generator is extremely popular for large motorhome use and it’s built to be user-friendly with low maintenance requirements.
Digital overload protection will shut the generator down should the load pass the maximum threshold, and low oil shutdown also turns off the generator should the oil levels drop too far.
The P8000ei also has the added benefit of an Eco-throttle which will automatically lower the engine speed to match the load being applied.
This will reduce the noise level, increase the fuel economy and extend the lifespan of the engine.
In the box, you will receive the P8000Ei Inverter Generator, User Manual.
Covered by P1 2 year warranty.
Gross Weight (kg) 82.00
Write Your Own Review
Do you have a question regarding this product?
* required fields