BE Pressure Whirlaway 18" Rotary Flat Surface Cleaner
Availability: In stock
- Genuine BE product
- Durable, composite cleaner head
- Dual outlet nozzles fitted to rotating arm
- Strong high pressure hose between rotary cleaner and gun
- Well-designed aluminium framed handle
- Easy-to-use and lightweight
- Cleans 30% more efficiently
- Welded steel two arm rotary bar
- Part #85.403.005
The 18" Whirlaway flat surface patio cleaner can be used to clean up to 20 square metres per minute. This product itself reduces operator fatigue, increases productivity, saving up to 80% on labour costs. The Whirlaway is ideal for cleaning all types of flat surfaces including driveways, concrete floors, patios and can be used with any hot or cold pressure washer. Durable cover eliminates over-spray & damage to surrounding area.
We recommend that you supply grease to the rotary head every 30–40 hours of use. Simply add a small squirt of automotive grease, do not overfill with grease as it will bog down the rotary head.
- Maximum pressure 276 Bar
- Maximum flow 30 Lpm
- Maximum temperature 80ºC
- Minimum flow rate (L/min) 9.5
- Polypropylene 18" cover with castor wheels
- 2 x 25025 Jets - Supplied with trigger gun & nozzles
- Durable plastic construction
- 2 x 25025 Nozzles fitted to rotating arm
- HP gun for controlling water flow rate
- Rubber hose between rotary cleaner and gun
- Ergonomic handle
- Hose connection 3/8 female thread into gun
Recommended pressure washer: HYW3100P2, minimum: 10L/min, 3000psi.
Gross Weight (kg) 20.00
Do you have a question regarding this product?
* required fields