Hyundai Submersible Water Pump
The HYSP1100CD is an electric submersible water pump from Hyundai, suitable for easily and automatically pumping both clean and dirty water up to 7 metres deep. Ideal as a hot tub pump, fish tank pump, swimming pool pump or to clear ponds, puddles or bodies of water built up due to rain, this sub pump is suitable for a huge range of uses, including draining flooded basements, pits and foundations.
Powered by a 1100W Hyundai electric motor, the HYSP1100CD has a pumping capacity of up to 14,000 litres per hour, which is over 233 litres of fluid per minute!
Sub Pump With 7m Head
With a maximum submersion depth / maximum head of 7 metres (23 feet), the HYSP1100CD has an automatic float switch to start and stop the pump whenever water is over or under a certain level to prevent any damage to the pump. This also means you can leave the pump switched on to drain large bodies of clean and dirty water and it will automatically switch off when the water level is less than 5cm deep and switch back on when the water level is above 50cm deep.
This electric sub pump is capable of pumping water up to a temperature of 35°c. This pump can cope with debris such as pebbles, gravel and dirt up to 35mm and will not allow any larger particles through, so you can drain both dirty and clean water with confidence.
Portable Water Pump
This submersible pump’s portable design means it weighs just 5.65kg and includes a carry handle to easily transfer it between jobs.
The HYSP1100CD’s 7m lay-flat hose and 10m mechanically sealed power cable will also allow you to easily reach the water from your power supply.
Get Started Out of the Box
Including a convenient 7m lay-flat hose and jubilee clips, you can use this electric submersible pump straight out of the box, instead of having to purchase an outlet hose separately.
Please note that It is recommended that an RCD is always used with a submersible water pump, which we recommend whenever electrical products are used near water.
3 Year Warranty
For added peace of mind, this water pump is covered by a Hyundai 3 year domestic warranty* / 1 year commercial warranty* (terms apply), including full UK parts and labour backup to maintain your pump for years to come.
In The Range
This sub pump is the largest model of the 3 pumps in our new electric submersible pump range. To view the smallest 250W submersible pump with 5m hose, click here, or to view the medium-sized 550W sub pump with 6m hose, click here.
At A Glance:
- 1100W motor
- Pumping capacity of up to 14,000L/hour / 233L/min
- Lightweight at just 5.65kg
- Ideal as a swimming pool or hot tub pump or for removing any other excess clean or dirty water
- Pumps water up to temperatures of 35°C
- Handles debris, dirt and particles up to 35mm
- Can be submerged in water up to 7 metres deep
- Includes 7m lay-flat hose and jubilee clips
- Automatic float switch starts and stops the pump when water level drops
- 3 year Hyundai domestic warranty* (terms apply)
- 1100W submersible electric clean and trash water pump: Capable of pumping water when submerged up to 7m deep
- Clear flooded areas quickly: Able to pump up to 233L of water per minute
- Automatic float switch: Stops the pump when water level drops below 5cm
- Able to handle solids up to 35mm: Ideal as a hot tub pump, swimming pool pump or to clear ponds or flooded areas such as basements or ditches
- 10m sealed power cable: Easily reach the water from your power supply
- Easy to handle: Lightweight at just 5.65kg
- Get started out of the box: Includes 7m lay-flat hose and jubilee clips
- Peace of mind:3 year Hyundai domestic warranty* (terms apply)
|Start Method||Float Switch|
|Pump Type||Submersible Pump|
|Water Type||Clean/Trash/Dirty Water|
|Fuel Type / Power Source||Electric|
|Cable Length (m)||10|
|Max Submersion Depth (m)||7|
|Rated Power (w)||1100|
|Max Flow Rate (L/min)||233.3|
|Max Flow Rate (L/hour)||14000|
|Outlet (inches/mm)||25 to 32 / 1 to 1/2|
|Max Water Temperature (°C)||35|
|Max Solids (mm)||1-8-35|
|Suction Lift (m)||-|
|Total Lift (m)||10|
|Noise Level (db)||-|
|Gross Weight (kg)||6.15|
|Net Weight (kg)||5.65|
|Fully Assembled Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||250 x 220 x 350|
|Package Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||280 x 240 x 405|
|Product Type||Submersible Water Pump|
|In The Box||Pump, Connector, Lay-Flat Hose, Jubilee Clips|