4x4 Mini Dumper
The HYMD500 is a heavy duty mini dumper with 4x4 drive system from Hyundai. Suitable for a wide range of loading and transporting applications including construction and worksites, agricultural, landscaping, garden and allotment use. The Hyundai mini dumper can accommodate all kinds of loads on any terrain for various applications.
The HYMD500 power barrow features manual gear operation with 3 forward and one reverse gear making it easy to move around when turning or working on slopes.
Featuring an ergonomic design combined with speed and high productivity, the HYMD500 can allow a multitude of applications. The chain-driven 4 wheel drive offers a considerable advantage over friction driven designs used on similar machines. The skid steer system allows you to spin nearly on the spot with no need for lifting or dragging.
The strong steel front skip has a large 500kg capacity, great for all types of different materials and perfectly balanced when working with a full load.
Its compact size and design allows it to fit through confined spaces. Powered by a Hyundai 196cc 6.5hp petrol engine the HYMD500 has enough power to carry the heaviest and most awkward of materials even at an incline of 20 degrees.
Off Road Tyres
Easy to transport the HYMD500 features 6 large pneumatic off road tyres, with a central wheel engaging 4 wheel drive when loading on rough terrain this mini dumper also features bottom protection plate to avoid damage by stones. With rapid one person operation simply push the mini dumper into place, apply the parking disc brake for total operator security, fill the barrow and transport your load.
In The Box:
- Hyundai HYMD500 Mini Dumper
- Assembly Tools
- User Manual
Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty.
- Handles loads of up to 500kg ideal for construction, agricultural, landscaping and garden use.
- Climbing ability of up to 20 degree inclines.
- 4x4 drive system (3 forward and one reverse gear operation).
- 196cc / 6.5hp Hyundai OHV petrol engine.
- Maximum capacity 500kg / 1/2 tonne.
- Features 6 large multipurpose pneumatic off road tyres.
- Heavy duty design and tipping mechanism.
- Full UK spares backup to maintain your machine for years to come.
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty.
|Engine Type||Hyundai IC200V OHV 4-Stroke|
|Engine Size||196cc / 6.5hp|
|Transmission||Transaxle 3 Forward / 1 Reverse Speed|
|Fuel Type||Unleaded Petrol|
|Load Capacity||500kg /1/2 tonne|
|Oil Type||SAE30 or 15W40 Engine Oil|
|Dimensions L X W X H (mm)||1400x1000x1075mm|
|Net Weight (kg)||170kg|