Hyundai Direct Drive Air Compressor
The HY3050V is a powerful yet compact 3hp V-Twin cylinder direct drive air compressor from Hyundai. Designed for DIY and trade applications, the HY3050V electric air compressor is ideal for spray-painting, operating air tools in the workshop or home garage, as well as inflating tyres.
Wheeled Air Compressor
Weighing just 40kg, the HY3050V features two rear wheels and a transportation handle for easy manoeuvrability.
The V-Twin pump features long-lasting cast-iron cylinders and aluminium cylinder heads for improved cooling and comes ready to go including oil. (Remember: Replace the transit plug with the breather/filler plug before use).
3hp Electric Motor Compressor
Powered by a 3hp electric motor with a standard UK plug, this electric air compressor is ideal for use in a home workshop or garage, or indeed anywhere conventional residential power sockets are available.
The V-Twin direct-drive design connects the motor straight to the pump, increasing efficiency. This allows the 3hp produced by the motor to be used to drive the compressor air pump producing more power in this highly compact and smart design of air compressor.
50 Litre Air Compressor
The 50-litre air compressor tank capacity provides a constant supply of air with 14CFM/396 litres per minute of air displacement.
Euro Quick Release Fittings
Twin quick-release air outlets for increased versatility allow two air-lines or tools to be connected at the same time.
The pressure regulator allows the outlet pressure to be increased or decreased and the two pressure gauges measure pressure in the tank as well as the outlet pressure.
Automatic Pressure Control
The HY3050V is also fitted with an overpressure safety valve. This advanced automatic pressure control system switches the compressor off when the maximum pressure of 8 bar has been reached and restarts it when the pressure drops to 6 bar.
Note on compressor care: Pressure safety valves on Hyundai air compressors have been updated in compliance with the latest CE certification standards. The pressure release pull ring has been removed from the safety valve to prevent it from being misused to drain the air from the compressor tank, causing excessive wear to the valve. Air and moisture should always be released using the drain valve located on the bottom of the tank.
At A Glance:
- 2200w power
- 50L tank capacity
- 14CFM/396L air displacement per minute
- The pressure of 116psi/8 bar
- Perfect for DIY and trade applications
- 5-piece tool kit included
- Automatically maintains pressure in the air tank
- Weighs 40kg
- Uses standard UK plug
- Hyundai 2-year warranty
- Strong performance: Powered by an impressive Hyundai motor which provides a massive 2.2kW of power, the Hyundai HY3050V Direct Drive Electric Air Compressor is perfect for both DIY and commercial environments. Compact yet powerful, the 50L tank capacity provides a maximum pressure of 116psi/8 bar and air displacement of 14CFM/396L per minute.
- Superior design: This high quality air compressor features long lasting cast iron cylinders and aluminium cylinder heads for improved cooling, and comes ready to go including oil. On top of that, this is a compact and easily portable air compressor, featuring two rear wheels and a transportation handle for easy manoeuvrability..
- Multi-use: Designed for heavy-duty DIY and light trade use, the HY3050V air compressor is ideal for spray-painting, operating air tools in the workshop or home garage, as well as inflating tyres. This air compressor also comes with a 5-piece air tool kit, which includes a spray gun, air duster/jetter, degreaser gun, hose with Q/R fittings and tyre inflator.
- Versatile and durable: With twin quick release air outlets that allow two air-lines/tools to be connected at the same time, this electric air compressor provides a fantastic combination of performance and durability you can rely on. Invest in the best: Hyundai is a brand you can trust, For your peace of mind, this Hyundai air compressor is also covered by a 2 year Hyundai warranty, as well as full UK service and parts to maintain it for years to come.
|Air Displacement(Cubic Feet Per Minute)||14Cubic Feet Per Minute|
|Air Outlet||Euro Quick Release|
|Dimensions L X W X H (mm)||740X380X740|
|Discharge Pressure||8bar / 116psi|
|Motor Power||2.2kW / 3hp|
|Motor Speed (RPM)||2850rpm|
|Sound Rating||70 at 7 Metres|
|Tank Capacity (litres)||50|
|Air Flow - FAD (L/MIN)||200|
|Air Flow - FAD (CFM)||7|
|Air Displacement (CFM)||14|
|Air Displacement (LPM)||396|
|Maximum Pressure (bar)||8|
|Maximum Pressure (psi)||116|
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I've previously bought cheaper compressors and the last one gave in. I wanted an upgrade as well as something built to last. You can definitely feel the difference in quality straight away. I'm amazed how quiet this compressor is as well. I was planning to lock it away but it almost doesn't need it. The charge time is extremely quick and it keeps all my tools running flat out without dying Down.
Very happy so far, Easy to assemble and it works fine. I bought it for renovation of my camper van so will use for spraying etc. Lots of research before purchasing and this came out top. Should have been next day delivery but it took three days...but hey the TNT man was very helpful..
Great piece of kit, very easy to assemble, robustly built. Very pleased!
Purchased this compressor after lots of deliberation as to what size. I need to do some sand blasting from time to time so decided on this compressor and i am not disappointed. At this price range I don't see how I could do better than this a reasonably mobile Compressor.