The H60 is a foldable solar charger from Hyundai, featuring plug and play technology the H60 recharges your on the go home essentials anytime, anywhere via DC TO DC cable or USB. The H60 allows you to free yourself from the wall and stay powered wherever you go using the sun's energy.
Featuring 9 sunpower mono-crystalline solar panels the H60 can offer up to 60 watts of power with an increase charger conversion efficiency of up to 23%. For best results place the solar charger 45 degrees towards the sunlight to maximise the charging rate.
Equipped with a voltage regulator the H60 solar blanket carries a stable current to your device which can prolong the life-span of your devices.
With a dual port output (USB / DC) the H60 provides enough power to charge two devices simultaneously. With a waterproof layer you can charge devices near swimming pools or beaches without the fear of getting your devices wet. Built with outdoors in mind each industrial grade plastic solar panels are sewn into a durable polyester canvas capable of withstanding the toughest conditions.
Compact in size the solar charge can be folded and stored within your rucksack perfect for outdoor adventures, camping,climbing, hiking and picnics.
The H60 is compatible with the HPS-300, HPS-600 & HPS-1100 portable power station(s) , a faster and more efficient economical recharging method.
IN THE BOX: H60 Solar Charger, DC to DC Cable & User Manual.
Covered by 1 year HYUNDAI warranty.
- Foldable & portable, convenient to carry wherever you go.
- Faster & safer charging, 9 piece sunpower mono-crystalline technology.
- Plug & play: 60 watts of power increases conversion efficiency up to 23%.
- Equipped voltage regulator carries a stable current to your device which can prolong the life-span of your devices.
- USB connectivity: compatible with Apple, Android and any other USB devices.
- DC connectivity: compatible with laptops and other devices upto 18V.
- Durable & splash proof perfect for outdoor conditions.
- 1 Year Hyundai Warranty.