Powerful Portable Generator
The HY3800LEK-2 is a powerful yet easily portable 3.2kW / 4.0kVa* open frame generator from Hyundai. Designed for both home and commercial use the HY3800LEK-2 is powered by a 210cc / 7.0hp economical single cylinder Hyundai 4-Stroke engine. The integrated wheel kit makes moving this machine very easy.
Built for the most demanding of jobs the HY3800LEK-2 is an extremely reliable generator, the single-cylinder 4-stroke OHV air-cooled engine generates a max power of 3.2kW.
Easy To Transport
Weighing only 57kg, the HY3800LEK-2 has a rugged open frame and is easy to manoeuvre thanks to its built-in wheel kit, rugged open frame and folding handles.
Suitable For Sensitive Equipment
The Hyundai AVR alternator keeps the voltage output smooth, within +/- 3% of 230V. This means it can be used to power sensitive equipment such as computers, laptops and charge mobile phones. However, the AVR alternator is also rugged enough to handle the harsh demands of power tools and building site equipment. The HY3800LEK-2 is an all-round workhorse.
Low Noise Technology
Using the latest low noise engine technology, the HY3800LEK-2 produces only 65 dBA @ 7m.
Push Button Start
The easy electric key start function makes starting the generator simple.There is also a recoil start system to ensure you are never left without power. The generator recharges it’s own battery when in use.
When storing your generator for a long period of time, we recommend you either run the engine dry of fuel (run until the engine cuts out due to no fuel) or use a fuel additive to prevent the petrol from ‘going off’. Modern unleaded petrol, when left for long periods can congeal and clog the carburettor, it also loses it’s combustible properties and can cause problems starting in the future.
Fitted with 1x 230v 16A & 1x 115v 16A sockets to end facing control panel, to minimise damage to sockets when wheeling generator through narrow gaps and doorways.
With low service and maintenance requirements, the HY3800LEK-2 is incredibly user-friendly and has full Hyundai UK parts back up.
In The Box:
- HY3800LEK-2 Generator
- Wheel Kit With Puncture Proof Tyres
- 2x 16A Plugs
- Tool Kit
Covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
*kVA is based on an assumed load factor of 0.8.
- Economical performance with a long run petrol tank.
- Ideal for site use, commercial use, tradesmen or simply home / garage use.
- Powerful Hyundai 210cc / 7.0hp 4-Stroke engine coupled with a superior quality Hyundai AVR alternator.
- THe AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) keeps the output stable, within +/- 3% of 230V. This ensures it is suitable to power sensitive equipment.
- Copper Wound Alternator: for durability and current stability.
- Improved muffler design reduces noise levels.
- Low oil alert shuts down the engine automatically if the oil level drops, minimising serious engine damage.
- Built in overload protection.
- Easily portable thanks to the integrated wheel kit.
- Covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your generator for years to come.
|Fuel Tank (L)||15|
|Machine Dimensions L x W x H (mm) (H x W x L) (mm)||595 x 580 x 555|
|Net Weight (kg)||57|
|Noise Level db (A) @ 7m||70|
|Number of Cylinders||1|
|Power Output (hp)||7.0|
|Speed (RPM) (rpm)||3000|
|Starting System Method(s)||Electric Start & Recoil Start|
|Voltage(s) - VAC||1x 230v 16A|
|Wheel Kit?||Yes (Included)|