Hyundai Electric Chainsaw HYC1600E
The HYC1600E is a lightweight electric chainsaw from Hyundai. Powered by a 1600W motor, it is the ideal chainsaw for day-to-day woodcutting tasks including felling small to medium-sized trees and cutting logs.
14" cutting bar
The 14 inch (35cm) bar has a 13m/s chain speed to provide excellent medium-duty cutting power, perfect for a range of tasks around the garden.
Comfortable to use
Lightweight at just 3.9kg, the HYC1600E also features an ergonomic soft grip rear handle, which makes the chainsaw comfortable to use for extended periods and also makes it extra easy to handle.
Easy to assemble
This corded electric chainsaw is quick and easy to assemble out of the box with no tools needed, so you can get started on any gardening tasks as soon as possible.
Sturdy and long-lasting
To increase the Hyundai HYC1600E electric saw’s lifespan, it includes a handle-mounted cable loop to prevent any excessive tension, or the cable being pulled from the machine.
Easy to maintain
The transparent chain oil tank, visible from both sides of the 1600W chainsaw, can easily be checked and topped up to help extend chain life. Note that we recommended to use a good quality chain lubrication oil.
To make using this chainsaw as simple as possible, the HYC1600E features tool-less, one-handed chain tensioning and automatic chain lubrication, allowing you to get the very best performance out of your chainsaw and minimising any interruption to your gardening.
Safe to use
The Hyundai HYC1600E has an electric/mechanical chain brake which is activated in the event of a kick-back by pushing the brake handle forward, stopping the chainsaw in approximately 0.15 seconds. Its toughened steel spiked bumper also improves stability for controlled cutting.
Easy and safe to use, the main advantages of electric chainsaws over petrol engine chainsaws are: no highly flammable petrol, no 2-stroke oil to mix with the petrol, low noise levels and no pull-starting problems.
Peace of mind
The HYC1600E corded electric chainsaw comes with a 3 year Hyundai warranty with full UK parts and service backup to maintain your saw for years to come.
At a glance:
- Powerful 1600W / 230V motor
- 14'' (35cm) bar and chain
- Tool-less, one-handed chain tensioning for easy maintenance
- 0.15 second quick-stop electric/mechanical chain brake
- Automatic chain lubrication and easy-view oil tank
- Toughened steel spiked bumper improves stability for controlled cutting
- Quick and simple tool-free assembly
- Safe, comfortable and easy to use, weighing just 3.9kg
- Covered by a 3 year Hyundai warranty
In The Box
- HYC1600E Electric Chainsaw
- 14" Bar
- 14" Chain
- Bar Cover
- User Manual
Please visit our chainsaw safety page before using a chainsaw. Click here.
- Powerful 1600W motor: Ideal for felling small to medium-sized trees and cutting logs
- 14” bar with 13m/s chain: Provides excellent medium-duty cutting power
- Easy to maintain: Tool-free assembly and automatic chain lubrication system
- Weighs just 3.9kg: Lightweight and easy to use
- Generous 4m power cable: Saves you having to reach for an extension lead
- Ergonomic design: Comfortable to use for extended periods
- Peace of mind: 3 year Hyundai warranty
|Chain Size (inches)||-|
|Handle Type||Soft Grip|
|Safety Features||Anti-kickback safety brake|
|Cable Length (m)||4|
|Chain Speed (RPM) (m/s)||13|
|Chain Stopping Speed (Kickback)||0.15 Seconds|
|Vibration Level (m/s2)||5.15|
|Oil Type||Chain Lubricating Oil|
|Gross Weight (kg)||-|
|Net Weight (kg)||3.9|
|Fully Assembled Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||210 x 240 x 780|
|Package Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm)||-|
|In The Box||-|
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I purchased this to cut logs to store outside over the summer. Great little machine. I got mine for Â£61 so the proce was great. The chain is the weak spot, but a little filing soon brings it back to top performance.
Impressive power, supplied with Oregon bar and chain. Heavy duty extra long mains flex. Does a great job if you don't want the hassle of 2 stroke petrol chain saw.... Very happy
I love the lightness and ease of use, but the chain itself wears very quickly and I have to sharpen after most cuts. I am quite proficient at sharpening so its not my technique. Will be looking to upgrade the chain but having difficulty finding one.
Very impressed. It has so much power compared to my old chainsaw. Very easy to use and no spanners needed to adjust the chain is great.