Rechargeable Battery Lawnmower
The HYM40LI420SP is a rechargeable low maintenance Lithium-Ion battery-powered self-propelled lawnmower from Hyundai. HYM40LI420SP is the ideal battery-powered lawn mower for medium to large-sized lawns bringing you a clean, green, cable-free mowing experience.
No Cables, No Petrol, No Pollution - the HYM40LI420SP lawnmower is powered by the market-leading 40v Lithium-ion 2.5Ah battery, no more messy fuel or dangerous mains cables.
No electric cord means mowing the lawn has never been easier or safer.
With a charging time of just 80 minutes and a battery lifespan of 1000+ charges, the HYM40LI420SP makes mowing your lawn as easy as possible and will provide an avergae working time of 15 minutes depending on the operating conditions.
45L Grass Catcher
The HYM40LI420SP mower uses a powerful 40v motor, with a cutting width of 415mm, it’s suited for medium to large-sized lawns. It also features a spacious quick release 45L easy airflow grass catcher with a hard lid, meaning you spend less time emptying the cuttings and more time mowing. Attaching and removing the grass collection bag couldn’t be simpler.
6 Cutting Heights
With 6 cutting heights, ranging from 25mm for a smooth lawn to 75mm for cutting longer grass, the HYM40LI3420SP puts you in control over the finish of your cut. The height is adjusted by a single lever, which easily moves through the cutting heights.
Using the mower couldn’t be easier, you simply have to insert the safety key, engage the lock-out button and pull back the Operator Presence Control lever. To use the self-propelled function, just push the rear lever forward.
Easy Assembly Lawnmower
It’s quick and easy to assemble out of the box, allowing you to get it in your garden for the first cut in no time at all. With no engine to service, you also don’t need to spend time checking oil, air filters or spark plugs, making it extremely easy to maintain.
Comes with a mulching plug (your dropped cuttings become compost, creating a healthier-looking, greener lawn).
40v Lithium-Ion Battery
The 40v battery and charger are included with this unit.
The battery has an indicator light allowing you to see exactly how much life is left.
In The Box:
- HYM40LI420SP Battery Powered Lawnmower
- 45L Hard Top Grass Collector
- 40v Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery
- Battery Charger
- 2x Safety Keys & User Manual
Covered by Hyundai 3 year warranty.
*Additional Batteries & Fast Charger Also Available.
- No Cables, No Petrol, No Pollution - simply charge the batteries and you’re ready to go.
- Powered by a Hyundai 40v lithium-ion 2.5Ah battery, designed for 1000+ charges.
- Powered by a 800w Brushless Motor.
- 42cm cutting width it’s ideal for cutting small to medium sized lawns.
- Durable steel chassis weighing just 19.9kg with adjustable 6 cutting heights from 25mm to 75mm
- The large easy to remove 45L grass catcher bag minimises the time you spend emptying the cuttings and features a grass level indicator
- Safety feature - safety key prevents accidental start-ups, the removable key is located next to the battery and will disable the mower when removed.
- No assembly needed, just unfold the handles and charge the battery
- Extremely quiet running, eliminating any disturbance to neighbours.
- Covered by Hyundai UK 3 year warranty.
|Battery Lifespan||1000+ Charges|
|Charging Time||80min Approx|
|Cutting Heights (mm)||25-75mm (6 Positions)|
|Grass Catcher Volume (L)||45L|
|Number of Height Settings||6|
|Wheel Diameters Front / Back (mm)||Front 152mm / Rear 178mm|
|Net Weight (kg)||19.9kg|
|Power Method||Battery (Ah)|
|Power Source||Lithium Ion Battery (Ah)|
|Safety Features||Safety Key / OPC Lever|
|Product Type||Lawn Mower|
|Long Cut Time (Minutes)||13|
|Light Cut Time (Minutes)||25|
|Motor Power||800W Brushless|
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Prompt delivery and easy to set up. Only needed to attach handle. Have only used once so far but cut the lawn well. Quicker than my previous mower as this one has a wider cut. Self propelled facility was of great benefit.
Easy to order on website, next day delivery. Used for the first time yesterday and was delighted I was able to mow front and backn on one battery charge. Mower goes at a careful pace for an aged user and grass packs well into the collector, good first cut. Undecided whether to get a spare battery as seem rather expensive, not sure if the battery or I will wear out first. A good machine glad I purchased it.
I ordered this on the Friday and it was delivered by DPD on the Saturday. Easy to put together even for an OAP. I have been unable to use yet as grass too wet but looks a good buy