Industrial Power 4000psi Diesel Pressure Washer
The powerful HYW4000DE is a heavy-duty diesel power washer from Hyundai. Producing an adjustable continuous working output pressure up to 250 bar / 3600psi and a maximum pressure of 4000psi with a 15L/hour flow rate. This high-pressure jet washer is perfect for cleaning professionals in industrial, agricultural, heavy plant and commercial environments.
12hp, 498cc Diesel Engine
Fitted with a 12hp, 498cc Hyundai air-cooled OHV direct injection diesel engine driving an Annovi Reverberi (AR) Triplex Pump, with ceramic pistons, both mounted on to a strong metal frame via an anti-vibration rubber mounted subframe. The 4000psi pressure washer is ideal for heavy-duty environments. The diesel engine is fitted with an easy electric start but has a back-up recoil (pull-start), should you ever need it which ensures you can always get your job done.
Annovi Reverberi (AR) Pump
Hyundai diesel jet washers use Annovi Reverberi (AR) high pressure pumps on their engine driven pressure washers to ensure maximum performance and longevity. Annovi Reverberi (AR) is one of the world leaders in pressure washer pump manufacture.
Heavy Duty Pressure Washer
Weighing 135kg the HYW4000DE is built with a heavy-duty powder-coated tubular steel trolley design frame making it easier to manoeuvre. Fitted with four wide, large-diameter foam-filled puncture-proof tyres allowing it to be moved across rough and difficult terrain such as muddy fields and stone driveways. The large ergonomic handlebar makes handling easy and the built-in hose and lance gun holder will help keep everything organised when moving between jobs.
The quick-release couplings on the pump, hose and trigger gun allow you to quickly get the job going and also to add additional hoses as required. Suitable for the most demanding cleaning tasks the HYW4000DE is the perfect industrial diesel pressure washer for the professional user.
Applications & Use
Ideal for cleaning farm machinery, heavy plant, commercial vehicles, skips, wheelie bins, terraces, porches, patios, swimming pools, driveways, patios, etc.
The HYW4000DE is a cold water pressure washer that is used with mains water or gravity fed and will draw water uphill 1.5m where water can be taken from a water butt, no need for an outside tap. Ideal for use during hosepipe bans.
Economical Fuel Consumption
The large 5.5L fuel tank can be filled with red diesel which is significantly more cost-effective than standard road diesel and fuel consumption is an economical 1 to 1.5 litres an hour. The HYW4000DE diesel pressure washer features a recoil / electric key start.
Low Service And Maintenance
The brass pump runs at a maximum speed of 3400 rpm with low oil protection preventing engine damage. The HYW4000DE is incredibly user-friendly with low service and maintenance requirements and has full Hyundai UK service and parts back up.
In The Box
- 15m Hose
- Lance Gun
- Turbo Nozzle
- Interchangeable Nozzles
- User Manual
Covered by HYUNDAI 1 Year Warranty.
- Industrial Hyundai pressure washer for heavy plant, machinery, agricultural and commercial applications.
- 498cc Hyundai diesel engine.
- 4000psi maximum, 3600psi continuous.
- 15L/minute flow rate, mains water or gravity fed and will draw water uphill 1.5m.
- Annovi Reverberi (AR) RSV4G40 Triplex Pump.
- Easy Electric Key Start / Recoil.
- Economical fuel consumption - Only 1 to 1.5 litres of fuel used an hour / 5.5L fuel tank capacity.
- Wide, robust puncture-proof tyres.
- Comes complete with 15m hose, quick connection trigger gun, high-pressure lance, turbo nozzle and a selection of standard nozzles.
- Low-pressure liquid detergent injection system ensures cleaning fluid can be concentrated into the water flow easily and efficiently providing a thorough clean.
- Powder-coated tubular steel frame trolley design.
- Full UK service and parts ensure trouble-free, low-cost ownership.
- Covered by Hyundai 1 Year UK Warranty.
|Fully Assembled Dimensions (H x W x L) (mm) H x W x L||640mm x 500mm x 820mm|
|Engine Size||498cc Hyundai D500E OHV Air-Cooled Diesel Engine Model|
|Frame||Powdered Coated Tubular Steel|
|Fuel Capacity (ml)||5.5 Litres|
|In The Box||4 Quick Release Nozzles|
|Max Flow Rate (litres/hr)||900 Litres / Hour / 15 Litres / Minute|
|Max Pressure||4000psi / 275bar|
|Pump||AR RSV4G40 Triplex|
|Starting System||Recoil and electric|