These electric log splitters are powered by reliable, maintenance-free electric motors and provide huge splitting force to make quick work of even the biggest logs. Ideal for domestic users, they provide a convenient method of chopping logs down to size without the physical stress and strain of using an axe.
£898.99 inc. VAT £749.16 ex. VAT
In stock to buy today£898.99 inc. VAT £749.16 ex. VAT
- Powered by a maintenance-free IP54 3000w, 230v/50Hz electric motor for reliable and quiet operation.
- Produces 8 tonnes of splitting pressure which can split logs up to 400mm in diameter and 650mm in length.
- Suitable for seasoned softwood and hardwood.
- Two-hand operation adds extra safety protection for the operator.
- A portable machine which is built with two large wheels and a built-in handle.
- Transport-wheels for easy site-to-site movement.
- Eliminates the back, arm and neck strain caused by chopping wood with an axe.
- Ideal for domestic users who need logs for stoves, wood burners or fires.
£1,658.99 inc. VAT £1,382.49 ex. VAT
Out of stock
- Powered by a Hyundai 7hp IC210 4-Stroke Air Cooled Petrol Engine
- Produces 25 tonnes of splitting pressure that can split logs up to 600mm in diameter and 610mm in length.
- Suitable for seasoned softwood, hardwood and knotted logs.
- Towable for off road use only with pneumatic tyres.
- Time saving RAM stop control when splitting shorter logs.
- Designed for heavy duty use.
- Full UK spares backup to maintain your log splitter for years to come.
- Covered by Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.