Hyundai HY3800L-2 3.2kW / 4.00kVa* Recoil Start Site Petrol Generator
Availability: In stock
- Ideal for site use, commercial use, tradesmen or simply home / garage use.
- Powerful Hyundai 210cc / 7.0hp 4-Stroke engine coupled with a superior quality Hyundai AVR alternator.
- The AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) keeps the output stable, within +/- 3% of 230V. This ensures it is suitable to power sensitive equipment.
- Improved muffler design reduces noise levels.
- Low oil alert shuts down the engine automatically if the oil level drops, minimising serious engine damage.
- Built in overload protection.
- Covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your generator for years to come.
The HY3800L-2 is a powerful yet easily portable 3.2kW / 4.0kVa* open frame generator from Hyundai. Designed for both home and commercial use the HY3800L-2 is powered by a 210cc / 7.0hp economical single cylinder Hyundai 4-Stroke engine.
Built for the most demanding of jobs the HY3800L-2 is an extremely reliable generator, the single cylinder 4-stroke OHV air cooled engine generates a max power of 3.2kW.
Weighing only 52kg, the HY3800L-2 has a rugged open frame. The Hyundai AVR alternator keeps the voltage output smooth, within +/- 3% of 230V. This means it can be used to power sensitive equipment such as computers, laptops and charge mobile phones. However, the AVR alternator is also rugged enough to handle the harsh demands of power tools and building site equipment. The HY3800L-2 is an all round workhorse.
Using the latest low noise engine technology, the HY3800L-2 produces only 65 dBA @ 7m.
Fitted with an easy recoil start system (sometimes referred to as a pull start).
When storing your generator for a long period of time, we recommend you either run the engine dry of fuel (run until the engine cuts out due to no fuel), or use a fuel additive to prevent the petrol from ‘going off’. Modern unleaded petrol, when left for long periods can congeal and clog the carburetor, it also loses it’s combustible properties and can cause problems starting in the future.
Fitted with 1x 230v 16A & 1x 115v 16A sockets.
Suitable for industrial and home use the HY10000LEK-2 is a highly versatile open frame generator ideal for powering power tools, compressors, welders, lighting rigs, garages, mobile workshops or sensitive home equipment such as laptops, sound systems, TV’s….etc.
With low service and maintenance requirements, the HY3800L-2 is incredibly user-friendly, and has full Hyundai UK parts back up.
In the box: HY3800L-2 Generator, Tool Kit, Manuals, 2x 16A Plugs.
Covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
*kVA is based on an assumed load factor of 0.8.
Gross Weight (kg) 52.00 Engine Type HY210 Power Output (hp) 7.00 Number of Cylinders 1.00 Displacement (cc) 210.00 Cooling Method Air Speed (rpm) 3000.00 Max kVA 4.00 Max kW 3.20 Voltages - VAC 1x 230v 16a, 1X 115v 16a Starting Method(s) Recoil Fuel Type Petrol Fuel Tank (L) 15.00 Noise Level db (A) @ 7m 70 dBA Machine Dimensions L x W x H (mm) 595 x 460 x 505 Net Weight (kg) 51.00
Write Your Own Review
Do you have a question regarding this product?
* required fields