Hyundai range of welding inverter designed for DIY, semi professional to professional use. We offer a range of MIG welders, TIG welders, MMA welders. ARC wedlers and Plasma Cutter inverter welders designed for home, garage to workshop use ideal for both automotive and general repairs.
Our welders are market leaders in the welder market, there are different type of welding that include:
(MMA) Manual Metal Arc - Manual Metal Arc Welding (MMA) or (MMAW) Manual Metal Arc Welding is flux shielded arc welding or informally as stick welding, is a manual arc welding process that uses a consumable electrode covered with a flux to lay the weld.
(TIG) Tungsten Inert Gas - Tungsten Inert Gas Welding (TIG) or (GTAW) Gas Tungsten Arc Welding is an arc welding process that uses a non-consumable tungsten electrode to produce the weld.
(MIG) Metal Inert Gas - Metal Inert Gas Welding (MIG), (GMAW) Gas Metal Arc Welding or (MAG) Metal Active Gas is a welding process in which an electric arc forms between a consumable wire electrode and the workpiece metal(s), which heats the workpiece metal(s), causing them to melt and join.
Hyundai are the leading UK supplier of the best high quality home and commercial welders, in stock for next day delivery, our inverter welders come in a range of options to match your power needs, selecting the right welder for you applications could be simpler.
£183.74 inc. VAT £153.12 ex. VATIntegral single PCB structure IGBT Inverter technology Thermal overload protection and anti-stick protection Lightweight and compact welder with higher efficiency Easy to start arc little spatter and good formation Hot ARC start, anti-stick and built in ARC force Suitable for mechanics, mobile technicians, farmers and DIY enthusiasts Covered by Hyundai UK 2 year warranty. Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your welder for years to come. Learn MoreIn stock to buy today£183.74 inc. VAT £153.12 ex. VAT
£230.99 inc. VAT £192.49 ex. VAT
Out of stock
Currently out of stock£230.99 inc. VAT £192.49 ex. VAT
- Variable DC output of 10Amp to 200Amp
- Electrode size 1mm to 5mm
- Duty cycle of 155A / 100% / 10minutes, 200A / 60% / 6minutes
- Latest IGBT Technology (Insulate Gate Bipolar Transistor)
- Fitted with thermal overload protection, Anti-stick and hot start functions
- Includes welding rod holder, earth clamp and cables
- Suitable for mechanics, mobile technicians, farmers and DIY enthusiasts
- Covered by a Hyundai 3 year platinum warranty.
- Full UK service and parts operation to maintain your welder for years to come.