Diesel Water Pumps
Hyundai's range of he diesel water pumps are powerful and economical. All of the listed diesel water pumps are capable of running on red diesel to keep costs to a minimum without having to compromise on quality. Due to their longevity and low running costs, diesel water pumps are popular in the professional markets including for industrial and agricultural use. For the most demanding of pumping applications, users should consider the trash water pump and chemical water pump in the series.
£689.99 inc. VAT £574.99 ex. VAT
In stock to buy today£689.99 inc. VAT £574.99 ex. VAT
- A powerful and portable diesel water pump.
- Equipped with both recoil and electric start functionality.
- Powered by a D200 221cc diesel engine.
- Capable of pumping 600L/min.
- Can handle solids up to 9mm in diameter.
- A lightweight design, weighing only 51kg.
£709.99 inc. VAT £591.66 ex. VAT
In stock to buy today£709.99 inc. VAT £591.66 ex. VAT
- Hyundai D300 diesel engine: Producing 6hp for powerful pumping capability.
- Electric start functionality: Providing an easy start every time.
- High flow rate: Can pump up to 60,000L/hr with a 3” inlet and outlet.
- Long running: Equipped with a large 3.6 litre fuel tank.
- Red diesel: Lowering the running costs of this economical pump even further.
£819.98 inc. VAT £683.32 ex. VAT
In stock to buy today£819.98 inc. VAT £683.32 ex. VAT
- A powerful diesel trash water pump which can deal with dirty and unrefined water.
- Capable of pumping debris up to 35mm in diameter.
- Powered by a 296cc D300 diesel engine.
- Pumps up to 880L/min.
- Lightweight and portable for easy transportation and storage.
£749.99 inc. VAT £624.99 ex. VAT
In stock to buy today£749.99 inc. VAT £624.99 ex. VAT
- Diesel-driven water pump with a 50mm inlet/outlet (2" bore approx.)
- Tough plastic pump, specifically for pumping corrosive liquids, chemicals, liquid fertilizer or sea water
- 6hp four stroke diesel electric key start engine
- Maximum pumping head of 35m and lift of 7m
- Will pump up to 32,000 litres/hour - 533L/min